Pinterest has some good workout programs for all kinds of people. From beginners to advanced. It always has creative ideas! I like to change it up. Doing the same workouts all the time gets boring, really fast. This is a workout I found on Pinterest:
- Run 1/2 mile on the treadmill
- 10 push ups
- 20 squats
- 30 situps
Repeat this four times.
I modified the workout a little bit to make it easier. The workout on Pinterest actually recommended 6 times instead of 4. It’s really easy to get discouraged when looking on Pinterest. You may be thinking, “that’s too hard” or “I can’t do pushups”!
Well, you can always modify the workout. Here are some tips to make this workout easy:
- Start off with 2 rounds instead of 4.
- Decrease the distance of the run.
- Do the push ups from your knees.
You can also make this workout more challenging:
- Increase the rounds from 4 to 6.
- Carry a 10 pound or 15 pound dumbell while you do the squats.
- Change the sit ups to bicycles.
Pinterest is awesome to change up monotonous workout routines. Pick a workout on Pinterest and then be creative with it!